|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Monday, June 13, 2011

Deepika Padukone powers up the Verve's latest issue


The 'power list' is back again and how! This year, one sees a few changes over the last year. This year, it's Deepika Padukone, who also happens to be the cover girl of Verve's latest issue.

Deepika, in her own words, says that, "My focus is on my work. I want to be selective and enjoy every moment of what I am doing. With this, comes confidence."

Deepika, as we all know, is the daughter of the famous Indian badminton champ Prakash Padukone. Talking about her famous father, she says, "Dad is known internationally. But it has not turned his head. On a personal level too, he is a good human being, someone who is completely grounded and real. Like him, I am passionate about sports in general and am associated with the Olympics Gold Quest. I enjoy following Formula 1 and cricket too".

That's Deepika for you folks…simple and unassuming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...